03 August, 2008

[to be read slowly with a lazy air and long pauses between words]
'It's the 3rd of August today... still.
Dear Diary,
Life's a bitch. It's been a while since I have written anything. I guess I was either too bored or too entertained to find time for this. Right now I am actually really sad, angry, pissed off, sick of everything, bored to death, lazy, comfortable, with a strong need to scream at the top of my lungs. [...]I want to through up.[...] No, I'm not bulimic, it's just my stomach... of course I am not going to do it. I'm not suicidal. [...] Yet...
Scream...
Swallow...
Lick my lips... they're dry...
Drink some water. It's tasteless... it's warm... I want to spit it out. I don't... It would make too much of a mess... I would actually have to get up and clean the spot it hits. Too much trouble. So I swallow it.
The phone is ringing. Who cares?!
It's annoying. I should shut it off.
I'm too bored. He will give up eventually.
Outside it is still hot, if I go out there, I will start sweating. No, thank you. It's hard enough to breathe in here, why make it more difficult?!
I swallow again.
'I don't care anymore', lyrics. They sound nice... in another language. The song has ended. Pity. Hmm... this one is too cheerful. Whatever... stopped listening anyway. Noise in the background.
Shit...
I knocked off the water glass. Great...
I should get up... maybe I should have spit the water earlier too. It is too late now anyway.
Swallow...
Close my eyes...
Death... Sleep... whatever...'
[my take on a fictional diary of a very bored young woman... ]

[photo: www.cookiemag.com/homefront/mrsyoung ]

2 comments:

la vara said...

Mara: scream, swallow, lick my lips??????????????????
MEg: what?
MEg: :))
Mara: are tenta sexuala?\
MEg: nu
MEg: deloc
MEg: doar ca ti se usuca buzele
MEg: :p
MEg: eh..poate putin pentru cunoscatori..stiam ca va fi interpretat ca sex oral
Mara: scream: oooohhh, o oohooo, hmmmmmm
Mara: next
Mara: swallow pana nu mai ramane
Mara: nimic
Mara: lick my lips sa fiu sigura
MEg: :))
MEg: da..la aia ma refeream:P
MEg: ai citit tot?
Mara: nu
Mara: m-am oprit aici sa cer explpicatii\
MEg: :))

D.C. said...

eu is polivalenta fataaaa!!! Gratzielwooo baga mintzile in cap. maria campina e masoana si babele se scarpina la ...