02 July, 2008

I am weary and I am happy. For no specific reason, I just feel content with everything and everyone. I suspect that in a way I am tired of fighting, of looking for the bad side of things, or maybe my eyes are burning too hard to allow for more tears to follow the last ones.
You reach a moment in your short pitiful life when you are under the impression that you can see a glimpse of light in the darkness that is lying ahead of you in your path, and then you smile. Maybe that is where I am right now, with a few moments before the light blows out, or exactly before you realize it was just an illusion. Honestly, I don't know and truthfully, I don't want to know. Life is all a big mess, so what is my excuse for trying to find a meaning to it?!
I laugh, I smile and I try to prolong this feeling, because who knows when we might meet again?
I don't and I am content...

[photo: www.rebeccapeedartplay.blogspot.com/ ]

3 comments:

Alexandru Poenaru said...

oleaca mai mult optimism in asta :>...i see a good future:)))...

Anonymous said...

ti-am zis sa nu mai scrii in engleza! imi ia prea mult sa citesc, sa traduc si sa inteleg:P
aaa..si mai scrie si u despre chestii happy, u know, ceva care sa se potriveasca cu rozul de pe-aici:D

Anonymous said...

"Teachers said "it's just a phase"
When I grow up my children
Will probably do the same"
("Nothing To Lose" - Billy Talent)